Education opens doors to successful futures. We want to help. Current and former participants in our programs are eligible to receive financial assistance through two scholarship opportunities awarded by The Hills Youth and Family Services. The funds represent our continued commitment to supporting the youth who have benefited from our mission and programs.
Applications are reviewed three times annually.
- March 15 - for May Term and/or Summer Semester, Professional Development requests, and Johnson-Lundin Applications
- June 15 - for Fall Semester, Academic Year, and Professional Development requests
- November 15 - for Spring Semester and Professional Development requests.
ENDOWMENT FUND OF WOODLAND HILLS
Grants range in amount, multiple scholarships up to $2000 are awarded each application cycle. Individuals who participate in any The Hills Youth and Family programs (Woodland Hills, Cambia Hills and Neighborhood Youth Services) are encouraged to apply.
The Endowment Fund awards scholarships in multiple categories:
1. Post-secondary Education (Renewable each semester)
2. Professional Development
b. Exam fees
c. Certification courses
e. Driver’s Education (Classroom portion only)
f. Tools, work clothes, uniforms, safety equipment, etc.
3. Student Loan Repayment Special conditions apply. Contact Scholarship Committee before submitting an application.
JOHNSON-LUNDIN FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP
This privately funded scholarship is administered by The Hills Youth and Family Services on behalf of the donor. It supports scholastic achievement and exceptional qualities of a deserving current or former residential program participant. This is a one-time award of $7,500 for educational costs at an accredited public or private college in Minnesota. Applications are reviewed once per year.