ADMISSIONS: CAMBIA HILLS MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Cambia Hills of East Bethel – opening January 2020.
We are licensed under Rule 2960 DOC/DHS SED certification.
Duluth Programs – accepting referrals.
- Residential Treatment—An intensive therapeutic intervention for young people with a mental health diagnosis who require treatment. Services are delivered under the supervision of a clinical director and treatment is individualized. This program serves females ages 12-17. Learn more.
- Day Treatment—The safe, therapeutic and structured environment of our outpatient community based treatment program serves adolescents with a mental health diagnosis indicating a need for Children’s Therapeutic Services and Support (CTSS) through a diagnostic assessment and Child and Adolescent Service Intensity Instrument. Two locations – Rockridge Academy and Denfeld. This program serves males and females ages 12-18.
- Community-based Services—Children ages 6 and up who have mental or emotional health challenges can be helped through services provided at Cambia Hills’ Washington Center office, near our Neighborhood Youth Services center, in our Denfeld location, in the youth’s school or in their home. Services include Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS). This program works with youth six and up. Make a referral.
REFERRALS can be made two ways:
- Contact our admissions team directly:
- For Cambia Hills Residential Referrals call 218.623.6429 or email
- For Cambia Hills Day Treatment call 218.623.6445 or email
- For Cambia Hills Community Based call 218.623.6476 or email
- Complete our online referral form
- Cambia Hills Referral Form for Residential and Day Treatment
- Cambia Hills Referral Form for Community Based
- Please provide a copy of the current diagnostic assessment—not older than six months. It should include a recommendation for day treatment or residential treatment and verify that the client qualifies as severely emotionally disturbed (SED).
- Also provide mental health assessments and discharge reports from previous placements.
- In order to process a referral, the parent or legal guardian of a referred youth is asked to complete and submit the Pre-placement Insurance Form.
- We are not accepting referrals for the Cambia Hills of East Bethel facility at this time.
Openings in our programs change often. Current availability status can be found at mental health services/program openings.
Please complete our referral form for an assessment.
We work with youth experiencing mental health diagnoses such as:
- opposition defiant disorder
- conduct disorder
- anxiety disorder
- post traumatic stress disorder
- bipolar mood disorder
We look forward to working with you.