If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, we invite you to consider us. Our work force of 180 employees enjoys:
- A positive and supportive work environment
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Family-friendly practices and career advancement
- A work environment that follows a team concept and promotes respect and unity for all
We are looking for individuals:
- Who want a career with incredible rewards
- Interested in making a positive difference in the lives of youth
You should know that:
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to serving youth, families and communities
- Employment and internships are available to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, public assistance status and disability
- Employment offers are contingent upon the results of a background check comparable to the duties and responsibilities of the position
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
Woodland Hills is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Watch a Video
Woodland Hills Careers: Make a Difference