The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a Clinic Assistant to support medical personnel in our Wellness Center. Position is responsible to transport and provide supervision to clients at their medical appointments in the community and perform office duties related to our Wellness Center. Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
- Computer skills to include experience with Microsoft Office.
- Medical Receptionist certificate or similar.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Experience with youth.
Starting wage at up to $16.00 per hour DOE; 40 hours per week. The Hills Youth and Family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including up to 7.5% employer contribution), free life insurance, 13 days paid vacation, 7 holidays, and 6 days paid sick time.
Click here to view the job description.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.