Director of Finance
The Hills Youth and Family Services is seeking a Director of Finance to oversee the financial affairs of the organization. Duties include budget development and management, financial management, fiscal control, financial analyses and sound financial planning. This position supervises the Accountant Manager, Billing Manager, and Health Information & Technology Manager.
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
- Thorough knowledge of nonprofit accounting policies and procedures.
- Excellent financial management and analysis skills.
- Ability to effectively supervise and manage employees.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Expert ability to adapt business software and systems, as needed, to:
- Ensure the efficient execution of all business functions.
- Generate accurate and timely reports and metrics.
- Alert management to urgent issues and important trends.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with The Hills’ stakeholders, business partners, staff and the Board of Directors.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Supervisory experience in accounting and background with Non-Profit management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software.
- Mastery of Great Plains/MS Dynamics and MS Excel strongly preferred.
The Hills Youth and Family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including up to 7.5% employer contribution), free life insurance, and paid time off.
Click here to view the full job description. For consideration, please submit a resume or complete an application.
The Hills Youth and Family Services does not discriminate in employment or in any of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, disability, sexual orientation, age or genetic information
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.