Temporary Part-Time Cook
Wage: Up to $15.80/hour depending on experience
Do you love to cook? Are you tired of working part time or late nights and long hours? The Hills Youth & Family Services is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic cook to join our food services team!
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Strong cooking fundamentals
- Ability to follow prep lists
- Strong attendance
- School nutrition experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- One year of institutional food service employment; or
- Two years of restaurant employment; or
- Six months of any food service experience and completion of a culinary technical program.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates preferred.
What we offer:
- Excellent wage
- Reliable hours, stable employment
- Creative freedom for menus
- No late nights (typically done by 6:30 p.m.)
- Well equipped kitchen
Successful candidates must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and pass a background screening.
Click here to view the full job description. For consideration, please submit an application.
The Hills Youth and Family Services does not discriminate in employment or in any of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, disability, sexual orientation, age or genetic information
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.