Temporary Part-Time Cook
Wage: Up to $15.80/hour depending on experience
Do you love to cook? Are you tired of working part time or late nights and long hours? The Hills Youth & Family Services is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic cook to join our food services team!
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Strong cooking fundamentals
- Ability to follow prep lists
- Strong attendance
- School nutrition experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- One year of institutional food service employment; or
- Two years of restaurant employment; or
- Six months of any food service experience and completion of a culinary technical program.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates preferred.
What we offer:
- Excellent wage
- Reliable hours, stable employment
- Creative freedom for menus
- No late nights (typically done by 6:30 p.m.)
- Well equipped kitchen
Successful candidates must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and pass a background screening.
Click here to view the full job description. For consideration, please submit an application.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.