The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks an Accountant for payroll processing, working with department managers and human resources to prepare biweekly payroll. Major responsibilities include preparing bank deposits, inputting journal entries into accounting system, and reconciling bank statements and general ledger accounts.
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment and community therapeutic services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting with 3 years of experience, or Associates degree with 5 years of experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, accounting and timekeeping software; Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Kronos preferred.
- Solid computer accounting background with experience in payroll, accounts payable and journal entries.
- Good communications skills with all levels of the organization; including outside vendors and partners. Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to function in a multi-task environment and be willing to accept responsibility and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
The Hills Youth and family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan, free life insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and paid sick leave.
Click here to view the full job description. For consideration, please complete an application or submit a resume.
The Hills Youth and Family Services does not discriminate in employment or in any of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, disability, sexual orientation, age or genetic information.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.