Day Treatment Case Manager
Cambia Hills, a program of The Hills Youth & Family Services, seeks a full-time Case Manager to work within our Day Treatment program at our Denfeld site. The Day Treatment Case Manager is responsible for the overall coordination of treatment services for the youth. In addition, this position is responsible to provide leadership, training, and treatment direction to the treatment team.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, organizational skills, and leadership skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to connect and engage with families
- Possess a working knowledge of cognitive behavioral interventions, problem-solving techniques, group process, and strength-based interventions.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years previous leadership experience.
- Complete D.H.S./CTSS training requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must meet one of the following A, B, C, D or E:
- A. Has completed at least 30 semester hours or 45 quarter hours in a behavioral sciences or related field and has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of clinical services in the treatment of mental illness or children with emotional disturbances; or
- B. Bachelor’s Degree in one of the behavior sciences or related field and receives clinical supervision from a mental health professional at least once a week until the requirement of 2,000 hours of supervised experience is met; or
- C. Completed 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of clinical services in the treatment of mental illness; or
- D. Enrolled as a graduate student in one of the behavioral sciences or related field formally assigned by an accredited college or university to the agency for clinical training; or
- E.Obtained a master’s or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university.
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment and community therapeutic services.
Click here to view the full job description. For consideration, please submit an application or upload a resume.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.