Custodial Care Worker
The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a Custodial Care Worker for general cleaning of the residential treatment center facilities. Successful candidates will possess a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, ability to work independently within a team setting, and a commitment to excellence. Successful candidates must also pass a background screening.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of one year of custodial experience
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Have a working knowledge of basic computer programs
Pay starting at up to $15.00/hour. Full-time, flexible hours. The Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including up to 7.5% company match), free life insurance, 13 days paid vacation, 7 holidays, and 6 days paid sick time.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.