The Hills Youth and Family Services is seeking a Clinic Nurse to provide for the basic healthcare needs of The Hills Youth and Family Services’ youth in accordance with COA, DOC and DHS standards. This position will monitor, evaluate and assess the clients referred from the treatment teams for health problems, with an emphasis on wellness, as well as provide health education to The Hills’ clients and staff. We save lives everyday—come join our team!
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge and experience with Windows environment and MS office professional.
- Possess an understanding of adolescent mental health behaviors and disorders.
- Professional knowledge of physical assessment, differential diagnosis, pathophysiology, pharmacology, management of health maintenance and acute and chronic patient problems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of analytic ability to concentrate and pay attention to detail.
Education and Experience
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, licensed to practice within the State of Minnesota.
- At least three years’ experience as a staff nurse working with the adolescent/adult population.
- CPR Certified
The Hills Youth and Family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including up to 7.5% employer contribution), free life insurance, and paid time off.
For consideration, please submit a resume or complete an application. Click here to view the job description.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.