Clinical Director – PRTF
The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a Clinical Director to lead the delivery of clinical services at our brand new Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility that will be opening in East Bethel in December of 2019.
We are looking for someone passionate about serving children with complex mental health conditions. This position directs the childrens clinical care, provides team leadership, and responsible for the overall management of clinical services. The position works with other leaders to develop and support strategic initiatives and business plans.
This position is part of the executive team and reports directly to the facility Administrator.
Education and Experience
• Must have a PhD or PsyD in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
• Current Minnesota State psychology license
• Clinical experience working with children and adolescents demonstrating behavioral and mental health disorders
• Minimum of two years prior clinical management experience
• Experience conducting and writing diagnostic assessments
The Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including company match), paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, etc.
The Hills is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment and community therapeutic services.
Applications accepted until position filled. EOE
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.