The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a full-time Clinical Therapist. The clinical therapist is responsible to provide individual, group, and family therapeutic services to at-risk youth; along with leadership, training, and guidance to the treatment team.
- Effective communication skills
- Experience working with adolescents demonstrating behavioral and mental health disorders
- Experience providing individual, group, and family therapy
- Possess a working knowledge and experience in the requirements of SED certification
Education and Experience
- Possess a current Minnesota licensure as a Mental Health Professional as defined by DHS (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP).
- Possess a National Provider Identification (NPI) number registered by the State of Minnesota.
- Two years post licensure work experience with adolescents in a day treatment or residential care facility preferred.
This is a salaried position starting at up to $60,000 dependent on experience. Hours are Monday – Friday. The Hills Youth and Family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including up to 7.5% employer contribution), free life insurance, 13 days paid vacation, 7 holidays, and 12 days paid sick time.
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.