Part-time/Temporary Cook Needed
Casual, Part-time, and/ Or Temporary positions available at The Hills Youth & Family Services. Join our team working at our beautiful 125 acre residential campus located in the Upper Woodland Area of Duluth.
What we offer:
- Excellent wages up to $15.80/hr depending upon experience
- Earned sick time
- Consistent and flexible schedule working no later than 6:30 PM daily. Every other weekend, or weekends only, AM, PM, or ½ shifts.
- Well-equipped air conditioned kitchen
- Staff Meals and Breaks
- School Nutrition and Food Safety Training
- Encouraged creativity in cooking
Who we’re looking for:
- Great Attitude and Strong Attendance
- Motivated Self Starter
- Strong cooking skills
- Ability to follow prep lists & menus
- School nutrition experience is a plus
Education and Experience:
- One year of food service employment. Cooking experience is preferred
- High school graduate or GED
- ServSafe Certification is a plus
Successful candidates must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and pass a background screening.
Don’t wait! Apply now! Training will begin ASAP. Click here to view the job description.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.