The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a full-time Facilities Manager. This position is responsible for maintaining the physical plant and assisting in planning, renovations and budgeting of facilities. Duties include leading the maintenance team responsible for building maintenance, grounds maintenance, and environmental/safety regulation compliance.
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in construction or building trades
- Previous leadership experience
- Technical college degree or equivalent preferred
- Second Class C boiler license preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical experience with a computerized building management system
- Working knowledge of heating and air-handling systems
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of building code and fire/health code requirements
- Experience with blueprints and building specifications
Salary dependent on experience. The Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including company match), free life insurance, paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, etc.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.