The Hills Youth & Family Services seeks a Facilities Manager to plan, direct, and guide all maintenance processes of a 160-acre Residential Treatment Center, in addition to supporting The Hills Youth and Family Services’ community program facilities. The Facilities Manager is responsible for maintaining the physical plant and assisting in planning, renovations and budgeting of facilities. Duties include building maintenance, grounds maintenance and environmental/safety regulation compliance.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess a results-oriented attitude and display a respectful demeanor at all times to ensure a healthy, productive work environment is established and maintained.
- Working knowledge of heating and air-handling systems.
- Technical experience with a computerized building management system.
- Understand and possess knowledge of building code and fire/health code requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven success developing and balancing an annual budget
- Solid organizational skills
- Problem solver with a high degree of diplomacy
- Experience with blueprints and building specifications
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Leadership skills to create a productive, healthy environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Technical College degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in construction or building trades, to include prior leadership experience.
- Second Class C boiler license preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
Full-time, Monday – Friday. The Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including company match), paid vacation, holiday and sick leave, etc.
Click here to view the full job description. For consideration, please complete an application or submit a resume.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.