Lead Maintenance Worker
The Hills Youth & Family Services seeks a Lead Maintenance Worker to join our facilities team. Successful candidates will possess a great attitude, strong organizational skills, ability to work independently within a team setting, and commitment to excellence. Responsibilities include performing a variety of tasks in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, equipment and grounds, and other related duties as assigned. This position acts as a resource for other maintenance staff.
- High school education required and related technical training preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in maintenance, documented.
- Knowledge of safety practices and procedures relating to the building trades.
- Working knowledge of heating, cooling and air-handling equipment.
- Possess a Special Class Boilers License.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Full-time, Monday – Friday. The Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including company match), paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, etc.
For consideration, please submit an application or upload a resume. Click here to view the job description.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.