The Hills Youth and Family Services is seeking an LPN to coordinate all aspects of clinic operations. This position will serve as a liaison to physicians, staff and patients to ensure an optimal level of clinic services are maintained. We save lives everyday—come join our team!
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge and experience with Windows and MS office professional.
- Demonstrate understanding of and provide care in a manner consistent with Patient’s Bill of Rights.
- Demonstrate understanding of Federal and State HIPAA regulations.
- Demonstrate understanding of DHS, COA and DOC licensing requirements
- Maintain a good driving record and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Minnesota
Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. Up to $22.00 per hour depending on experience. The Hills Youth and Family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including up to 7.5% employer contribution), free life insurance, and paid time off.
For consideration, please submit a resume or complete an application. Click here to view the full job description.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.