The Hills Youth & Family Services seeks a Maintenance Worker to join our Facilities team. Responsibilities include a variety of basic maintenance work including inspection of equipment, performing repairs or preventative maintenance, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, etc. Successful candidates will possess previous experience in maintenance, strong organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to work independently within a team setting, a high skill level with various hand and power tools, the ability to read blueprints and repair manuals, and a professional presentation and attitude.
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
- Possess a basic working knowledge of the following trades: housekeeping, carpentry, plumbing, glass replacement, light vehicle maintenance, painting, grounds keeping, appliance repair, and electrical maintenance of hand tools and gas powered equipment.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Possess a special engineer’s boiler license, or acquire within the first year.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years of custodial/maintenance experience; or 3 years’ experience and relevant post-secondary education.
Full-time, Monday – Friday. The Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including company match), paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, etc.
Click here to view the full job description. For consideration, please submit an application or upload a resume.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.