Night Staff Counselor
The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a part-time night staff counselor to work within our juvenile justice and mental health programs. Primary responsibilities include supervision, provide a safe and secure environment during the overnight hours and the ability to work cooperatively in a team setting. Great part-time opportunity for college students! Offers flexibility with schooling with potential for studying.
Skills and Abilities
- Relate both individually and in a group setting to young people in a positive, productive fashion.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Be familiar with basic computer programs.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Minimum of one year college education, B.A. or B.S. degree in human services area preferred.
Shifts are 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m., some weekends and holidays; pay starting at $14.60 to $16.00/hour, 24 hours per week.
For consideration, please submit an application. Click here to view the job description.