Night Staff Counselor
The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks full- and part-time night staff counselors to work within our juvenile justice and mental health programs. Primary responsibilities include supervision, provide a safe and secure environment during the overnight hours and the ability to work cooperatively in a team setting. Great part-time opportunity for college students! Offers flexibility with schooling with potential for studying.
Skills and Abilities
- Relate both individually and in a group setting to young people in a positive, productive fashion.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Be familiar with basic computer programs.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Shifts are 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., some weekends and holidays; pay starting at $15.75 to $17.50/hour, 24 – 40 hours per week.
For consideration, please submit an application. Click here to view the job description.