Night Staff Counselor
The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks full- and part-time night staff counselors to work within our juvenile justice and mental health programs. Primary responsibilities include supervision, providing a safe and secure environment during the overnight hours and the ability to work cooperatively in a team setting. Great part-time opportunity for college students! Offers flexibility with schooling with potential for studying.
Skills and Abilities
- Relate both individually and in a group setting to young people in a positive, productive fashion.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Be familiar with basic computer programs.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Shifts are 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., some weekends and holidays; pay starting at $15.75 to $17.50/hour, 24 – 40 hours per week.
For consideration, please submit an application. Click here to view the job description.
The Hills Youth and Family Services does not discriminate in employment or in any of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, disability, sexual orientation, age or genetic information