Nurse Director at Cambia Hills of East Bethel PRTF
The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a full-time Nurse Director for our brand new Cambia Hills of East Bethel Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility. The Nurse Director is a member of the Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility leadership team. The Nurse Director is responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating a 24/7 therapeutic milieu that provides safe, person-centered, effective, and compassionate care for children with psychiatric illness. Responsibilities include coordination of patient care, supervision of staff, and nursing administration.
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
- Registered Nurse, licensed to practice within the State of Minnesota.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing or commensurate training and experience required
- Minimum of two years psychiatric nursing experience.
- Minimum of two years prior nursing management/leadership experience.
- Experience utilizing electronic health record systems.
- Working knowledge and experience with Windows and MS office.
- Possess professional and strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
Salary dependent on experience. The Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including company match), free life insurance, paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, etc.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.