The Hills Youth and Family Services seek a full-time Therapist to provide individual, group, and family therapeutic services to at-risk youth in our expanding residential and community programs along with leadership, training, and guidance to the treatment team. We offer a diverse work environment with free clinical supervision toward licensure, training opportunities, and long-term organizational opportunities. We save lives everyday—come join our team!
The Hills Youth and Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment, and community therapeutic services.
- Possess knowledge and experience in working with youth who have diagnoses of severe emotional disturbance (SED) and their families
- Possess a working knowledge of electronic health records (EHR) and timely documentation of clinical services
- Ability to work in a setting that values teamwork and flexibility
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field.
- Possess current MN licensure as a Mental Health Professional or qualify as a clinical trainee under supervision for licensure.
- Two years of experience with adolescents in either residential, inpatient or outpatient services preferred
- Experience providing individual, group, and family therapy preferred
The Hills Youth and Family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including up to 7.5% employer contribution), free life insurance, 13 days paid vacation, 7 holidays, and 6 days paid sick time.
Click here to view the job description. For consideration, please submit an application or upload a resume.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.