Medical Records & Program Support Assistant
The Hills Youth and Family Services seeks a part-time Medical Records & Program Support Assistant. Primary duties include maintaining electronic health records, following HIPAA regulations, and performing clerical duties in support of our program staff. Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Health Information Management or related field preferred.
- Experience working with electronic health records required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient computer, secretarial, and organizational skills necessary. Proficiency at the Microsoft package to include Word, Excel, and Outlook; Image Silo or other scanning programs; and Credible and/or other EHR software programs.
- Understand Federal and State HIPAA regulations.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of people.
Starting wage at up to $16.00 per hour DOE; 32 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The Hills Youth and Family Services offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan, free life insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and paid sick time.
If you are interested in pursuing a career or internship with us, please check our current employment listing for full- and part-time openings.