CAMBIA HILLS MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
We are licensed under Rule 2960 DOC/DHS SED certification. Our program serves both male and female adolescents ages 12–17 and includes:
- Residential Treatment—An intensive therapeutic intervention for young people with a mental health diagnosis who require treatment. Services are delivered under the supervision of a clinical director and treatment is individualized.
- Day Treatment—The safe, therapeutic and structured environment of our outpatient community based treatment program serves adolescents with a mental health diagnosis indicating a need for Children’s Therapeutic Services and Support (CTSS) through a diagnostic assessment and Child and Adolescent Service Intensity Instrument.
- Community-based Services—Children ages 6-17 who have mental or emotional health challenges can be helped through services provided at Cambia Hills’ Washington Center office, near our Neighborhood Youth Services center. Services include Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS).
REFERRALS can be made two ways:
- Complete our online Cambia Hills Referral Form.
- Please provide a copy of the current diagnostic assessment—not older than six months. It should include a recommendation for day treatment or residential treatment and verify that the client qualifies as severely emotionally disturbed (SED).
- Also provide mental health assessments and discharge reports from previous placements.
- In order to process a referral, the parent or legal guardian of a referred youth is asked to complete and submit the Pre-placement Insurance Form.
Openings in our programs change often. Current availability status can be found at mental health services/program openings.
We work with youth experiencing mental health diagnoses such as:
- opposition defiant disorder
- conduct disorder
- anxiety disorder
- post traumatic stress disorder
- bipolar mood disorder
We look forward to working with you.