Online Volunteer Application
Volunteering is a powerful way to give to the youth of Woodland Hills & Cambia Hills. There are many ways to become involved as a volunteer including one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities.
Our residential programs seek positive adult role models to volunteer—
- as tutors to students who need additional homework help.
- in our animal husbandry & gardening program.
- to teach youth a specific skill or craft, such as knitting, book club, music, yoga or whatever passion they have to share.
- to invite students to visit their business to encourage youth to consider their career options.
All volunteers should believe in kids—that all youth have strengths and can make positive changes in their lives.
Contact Mary Cowen, by email here, or at 218-728-7500 x153
Are you interested in volunteering with Woodland Hills or Cambia Hills? Please fill out the application below:
- Sections marked with (*) are required.