The Basics of Supervision
Required skills every supervisor must have!
Are you a first-time supervisor or want to polish up your supervisory skills?
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Kitchi Gammi Club – 831 Superior St, Duluth, MN 55802
$30.00 Registration Fee – includes lunch
Learn How To:
- Leverage the most effective motivational techniques
- Talk to employees about unpopular management decisions and policies
- Incorporate new people into your work group Get employees to focus on the most important tasks
- Build alignment around goals and strategies
- Lead from the middle
- Deal with problem employees
- Build an inclusive, high performance team
- Give meaningful feedback
- Ensure wage and hour, EEO, workers comp, and unemployment compliance